Webhosting Cafe Forums  

Go Back   Webhosting Cafe Forums > General Chat > Suggestions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2005, 06:20 PM

Default Suggestion: More frequent admin(s)!

I know I've been around too little to judge now but in the time I have been here I have noticed that the forum admin has been on very little. It would REALLY help us if he was on more often (like at LEAST once per day) to monitor requests and stuff. Or maybe even once every two days. Just more often. Either that or get another admin who can assist you with granting people webspace. We just need an admin that is on more than once every two weeks...or more! I am going to be applying for a request soon and I would like a response within like 24 hours after the post, not 2+ weeks.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Now with less dolphin!

Well, he doesn't post often, but OGT777777 got his webhosting within a day or a two. You can't really demand a quick response well dealing with free hosting.

He doesn't want anyone else managing the webspace. He runs that and us mods run the forums.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:47 PM

Yea, that true but last time he was seen was on April 4, 2005. Its been two weeks since he was last here so thats really why I posted about this. He should be around more often, like he used to be...
Old 04-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Moderator 2005

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamers_crack
Yea, that true but last time he was seen was on April 4, 2005. Its been two weeks since he was last here so thats really why I posted about this. He should be around more often, like he used to be...
Yeah, but guess how many requests are accepted? Not many, for some people come in here and think they just need to post 25 crappy, thank-you messages and that's it, they get free hosting. The Admin is here when he has to. Otherwise, like Mofo said, we try to run things around here.
Old 04-20-2005, 12:28 AM
Global Moderator

Most of the time the Admin just view posts without login in to check up on the forum. He also visits the requests once in a while as a guest and not logged on as Admin, thats how people get hosting within couple days and not a couple weeks.

Also please consider this as a free hosting service and not a paid service so please don't expect you get premium services around here. But yes, an extra Admin would not hurt.