12-29-2003, 01:58 PM
Join Date: Dec 2003
Free Hosting : Terms of Service
Terms and Termination
When you signed up for our free services provided by WebHostingCafe.com (WHC), this agreement shall become applicable and effective. There are certain rules governing the acceptance of use of hosting applications. They are as follows:
- All requested information must be provided completely and correctly.
The requested top level domain (TLD) names (.com, .net, .org, etc.) must
a) belong to you,
b) already be registered,
c) be purchased from us or a,
d) subdomain.webhostingcafe.com only.
- WHC reserves the right to terminate this agreement and the customer's site due to any breach of the provisions stipulated herein. The decision to terminate an account shall be left to the sole discretion of WHC and WHC shall not be compelled to give reasons for any actions taken in this respect. WHC shall have no obligation to refund any fees that are clearly stated to be non-refundable. As this is free hosting this applies to domain registration but shall be applicable should you upgrade to paid plans and is also applicable for new paid clients. We reserve the right to delete any site deemed unacceptable for any reason without prior notice. WHC reserves the right to go into any account to check for violations of this terms of service and may at anytime without prior notice suspend an account. This is for auditing purposes. WHC may allow any of its security staff within the accounts to make sure things are running smoothly and properly.
- The customer may terminate the services at any time by contacting WHC via email or online forum assistance after confirmation of identity.
- Members will be responsible for their own web site development, operation and maintenance. This including backup of their site's contents and data.
- Members will be solely responsible for all products, contents and materials appearing online or on their web site.
- Members will be responsible for the accuracy and appropriateness of their site's content and materials appearing on their web site.
- Members will be responsible for ensuring that the content and materials appearing on their pages do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third parties.
- Members will be responsible for ensuring that the content and materials appearing on their pages are not libelous or otherwise illegal.
- Members will be responsible for the final calculation and application of shipping and sales tax and for accepting, processing, filling and shipping any customer orders or any other e-commerce transactions that they may be engaging in.
- Members will be responsible for the security of their customers credit card numbers and any related customers information that are obtained or accessed as a result of conducting electronic commerce via their Site and to keep all such information confidential and to exercise the same degree of care and security standard in the industry.
- Upload Files
Members applied for free hosting have 21 days to upload their sites to their account for review, or the accounts will be terminated.
- Accounts should not be used as a file storage facility or for download otherwise the accounts will be terminated.
- Accounts found with no real content will be terminated.
- Accounts found with any online games will be terminated.
- Accounts found with Chat scripts of ANY nature, will be terminated.
- WHC does not offer shell access with the free hosting accounts. If anyone is discovered using programs such as cgi telnet scripts on their account without proper authorization, the account will be terminated.
- English sites only.
- No adult hosting, no popup ads, no warez, no MP3 and no child pornography will be tolerated.
- Members should achieve a minimum of 25 post counts in order to apply for the free hosting.
- Members are required to participate and contribute to the forum at WHC in order to maintain their free hosting account.
- No spamming.
- One Free Hosting per account.
- No multiple account should be tolerated.
- Terminated accounts
Member are require to resummit a request in order to reactivate their accounts. If a terminated account is not reactivated with 7 days the accounts/contents will be deleted.
- All contents published on the member's free hosting website express the views or works of the respective author, and neither the owners of WHC nor Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message published on their websites.
- Non-compliance with any of the above rules will be grounds for immediate removal of your free accounts, or posting privileges at our sole discretion. WHC reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason, without prior notice.
- By using the WHC free hosting, you warrant that you agree to abide by all the rules and terms presented here.
- WHC reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without prior notice. It is the sole responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in WHC rules.