WebHostingCafe Rules and Guidelines
Note: Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. Although the administrators and moderators of WehHostingCafe.com (WHC) Bulletin Board will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
WebHostingCafe.com Forums Rules and Guidelines
- Post to the appropriate forum for the topic being presented.
- No spamming. Any such messages will be removed at the sole discretion of the WHC moderator.
- No linking or posting of any material that is pornographic, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- No flaming, or bombing forums or threads with pointless posts.
- No cursing - refrain from using excessive profanity damn it.
- No shouting (CAPS Off) - It’s rude and annoying.
- No cross posting (posting the same message in multiple forums).
- Use descriptive titles when posting.
- Each WHC member is limited to one account/alias, unless otherwise authorized by a WHC administrator. Do not impersonate other individuals or falsely represent yourself.
- Do not post personal information (i.e. addresses, phone numbers, IPs, passwords, SINs, or any other information considered private) without the express permission of the individual.
- Respect both moderators and administrators.
- Do not abuse VB code. It is provided as a benefit to you and its usage can be revoked.
- Observe all copyright laws when posting. If the material belongs to someone else, credit the original author. Do not post material where you do not have permission to distribute it electronically or otherwise.
- No advertising, buying, selling, or trading anywhere with the exception of the "Advertisement” forum. WHC is not responsible for any loss due to any transaction in the Advertisement forum.
- Posts should be in English only.
- You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any illegal activity. Links provided to locations that deal with any such activity are also expressly forbidden. Do not post messages that violate Federal, State, or Local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or is bound by NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).
- Custom User Titles:• No URLs or any link to websites.
• No any forms of advertising (phone numbers, plans, contact details, etc.) are allowed in custom user titles.
• May not contain more than 25 characters.
• May not use custom titles to impersonate, or attempt to impersonate, WHT Staff or user groups.
• Have to be setup in your profile, and not manually added to your messages.
• No graphics allowed in signatures.
• No signature should exceed five lines total @ 1024x768 resolution.
• May not contain any pricing, plan, sales, server, network, etc. details.
• May not contain any links to other threads or posts.
• May not contain more than two smilies, or one animated smiley
• May not contain more than two click-able links.
• May not contain font size larger than the normal font size.
• We reserve the right to ask the member to change and/or remove their signature at any time, for any reason.
• you must have a valid e-mail account where a forum moderator or administrator can reach you.
• No bouncing email accounts - please update your account information as needed.
• Users can setup their forum accounts so that e-mail addresses are not visible to others, except moderators and administrators.
• There is an optional cookie placed by the WHC forums server that helps enhance your online experience by keeping you logged in to the forums. WHC does not share/sell any personal information with third parties. We value your privacy.
• WHC and its representatives will not be held liable for the result of the usage of any information provided in the Forums, and disclaim all liability resulting in the use of the posted information.
• WHC takes no responsibility for the content of any of the messages posted in the Forums, and does not guarantee of the authenticity of its authors. All opinions and views expressed in the Forums are solely those of their respective authors and are not necessarily those of WHC or its representatives.
- WHC and its representatives reserve the rights to close any thread, edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any post for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author. All posted messages become the property of WHC.
- All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of WHC Bulletin Board nor Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- Non-compliance with any of the above rules will be grounds for immediate removal of your posts, or posting privileges at our sole discretion. WHC reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason, without prior notice.
- Any abuse towards our moderators and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.
- By using the WHC Forums, you warrant that you agree to abide by all the rules and terms presented here.
- WHC reserves the right to change the aforementioned rules at any time without prior notice. It is the sole responsibility of the forum member to check this page on a regular basis for any revisions in WHC rules.